-Different in raw material
Unlike other glasses, heat-resistant glass uses material that contains strong heat resistant properties which could withstand sudden change in temperature.
-Different in manufacturing process
Heat-resistant glass is produced in temperatures above 1500℃ which makes it harder to manufacture. It also contains borosilicates which makes it capable of withstanding sudden change in temperature, but the costs are very high.(Lock & Lock BOROSEAL thermal shock strength 120℃)
-Difference in use
Heat-resistant glass can withstand sudden change in temperature, thus it could be used not only in a refrigerator, a microwave and a dishwasher but also in a 400℃ oven.
-Safer with 100% heat-resistant glass
Normal glass or tempered glass may, with small scratches, be broken and scratches when there is a themal or physical shock. Lock & Lock BOROSEAL uses heat-resistant glass for more safety.
USE & CARE
– Heat resistant glass is safe for use in the oven and microwave, expanding your range of cooking from roasts ristto, spaghetti, baking and more!
– Curries and stews can be easily stored in the refrigerator and reheated later.
– Silicone handles remain cool even after microwave use for increased safety.
– Made of high quality borosilicate glass.
-Clear body to easily see content with no need to remove the lid.
- Made of high quality Heat Resistant Glass (also known as Borosilicate)
- Eat food directly from oven to table, OvenGlass can adjust to sudden temperature changes unlike tempered glass
- Safe for heating in an oven, for up to 400ÁC
- Attractive design that is great for parties and get-togethers.
- Capacity: Available in 4, 2.9 & 2 litre capacity.
- Lid comes with handle for easy transport and carry.